1. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Hewi Goal based in Gdynia.
2. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
3. Personal data is processed based on the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
4. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) Through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) By collecting “cookies”
5. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
6. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg. in order to process the information contact
7. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
8. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
10. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the hewigoal.com.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
12. Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.