The online store operating under the name www.hewigoal.com.pl, is run by the company “Hewi Goal” Oskar Hewelt with a sole proprietorship based at:
ul. Zwycięstwa Alley 138/44 in Gdynia. NIP 586-23-57-524 REGON 386518380
1. Hewi Goal sells its products through an online store. All products sold in our store are new products.
2. Orders are accepted by the on-line store. After the order has been placed, the Buyer receives an order confirmation message.
3. The order is processed from the moment the payment is received.
4. Order processing time is approximately 48 hours.
5. The prices given in the Store are given in Euro and are gross prices. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order, including when expressing will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
6. The Buyer may pay for the products:
- By bank transfer to the account number: 31116022020000000470407372
- Payment platform Przelewy24.
7. The ordered goods are sent via GLS international.
8. It is not possible to buy gloves on delivery.
9. The invoice is sent on request in an electronic form.
10. At the time of sending the order by the Buyer, an agreement is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. The subject of the contract is the service mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are regulated in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended) and in the Act of March 2, 2000. on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
11. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in English.
12. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance. 3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
13. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002. By providing his personal data to the Seller when placing the order, the Buyer agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The buyer has the option of viewing, correcting, updating and deleting his personal data at any time.
14. The return of the goods may take place when the deadline does not exceed 14 days from the date of purchase.
By sending the order, you make a purchase and thus accept the regulations, which can be found on the website www.hewigoal.com.pl